Design your custom branded paper gift cards
Serve customers better at the counter and around the store.
It's this simple:
- Download a template.
- Familiarize yourself with the tech specs.
- Upload your design and information.
Need a template?
Templates for Photoshop or Illustrator
Re-ordering gift cards?
Save yourself time
Preparing your file for print is straight forward. Here’s everything you need to know.
Tech specs for your file:
1080px x 714px or 300 DPI
3.6” x 2.38”
.IND, .PSD, .AI, .TIFF, .EPS, .PNG, .JPG
Max. file size:
3.375” x 2.125”
Sample file set up:
- Finished size: 3.375” x 2.125”
- Bleed area: 3.6” x 2.38”
- Safe area: 3.375” x 1.86”
- Safe area
- Text and logos should be inside the dotted line to avoid being cut off.
- The background should be extended 1/8” beyond the solid line to avoid white edges.
- Image quality
- Imagery should be 300dpi or higher.
Find out how to order
- Upload your artwork above
- Fill out your back of card details
- Choose standard or rush production time (please note: production time does not start until you have approved your proof)
- A proof will be emailed directly from CARDSource within 3 business days for your order. Please note that proofs may be delayed if additional artwork is required.
- Once you approve your proof by email, your cards will go into production.
Sourced from Monadnock Paper Mills based out of New Hampshire, this sustainably-minded company produces a premium paper alternative to plastic gift cards.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Turbine powered, Earth-friendly manufacturing of materials
- Renewably sourced paper cards through responsible forestation
- Comparable thickness of a credit card, delivering a similar quality to our plastic gift cards
Please Note: Paper Gift Cards can be torn in half and are water-soluble. If you require a more durable gift card, please see our Plastic Gift Cards.
Gift cards printed can have up to a 1/8" margin of error regarding how images are centred due to the card cutting process. This is an industry-standard, which can occasionally result in up to a 3mm off-centre image in any direction for the artwork, and would not be eligible for replacement.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards, we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed. If a card order has moved to the proofing stage but not printed, a €15 charge will apply, which will be taken from the refund provided. For more information please visit our Physical Gift Card FAQ.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh